The Festival is accessible from Friday the 24th to Sunday the 26th of February 2023 from 10am to 7pm (entrance closes at 6pm).
Please take note of the following instructions to make your experience as smooth as possible:
- Attendees must have a ticket, badge or pass to access the Fair.
- Attendees will be required to submit to a bag security check and metal detection.
- An ID document must be carried at all times.
- Food: only baby food is allowed inside of the venue.
- Drinks: only gourd are allowed inside of the venue.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. If they show up on their own, access will be denied and their ticket won’t be refunded. We advise parents not to leave their children unsupervised and to make sure that the games played are appropriate for their children’s age.
- An ID document may be requested from minors at the entrance of the Fair.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the venue for safety reasons in case of evacuation. (Palais des Festival + outdoor parts of the venue).
- Voluminous personal items such as heavy backpacks, helmets, scooters, suitcases, strollers and the like must be dropped in our free-of-charge baggage deposit tent.
- A cloakroom will not be available.
- It is forbidden to bring objects into the Festival that present a risk to the safety of people and property such as firearms, bladed weapons, realistic weapon replicas (knives, firearms, etc.) and pepper spray. Only foam and latex weapons will be allowed for medieval jousting.
- All Fair exits are final (except PASS VIP & PREMIUM).