Business badges can be purchased starting from Tuesday the 11th of October 2022 (limited to 2 300 badges)..
Since 2016 the Festival has developed its B2B offer to become one of the key events for various actors in the game industry. A growing number of professionals come in order to discover the latest trends and creations of the game market. This includes exposure to tomorrow’s games presented not only by big studios and publishers but also by smaller studios and authors rarely present on B2B fairs or mainstream catalogues.
Business badge holders also have the opportunity to interact with the public and by so doing gain a better understanding of their needs and wishes for future games.
Check the Professional Guide just here.
You are a professional of the game industry and would like to:
The Business badge grants you the following:
- Access to the four days of the Festival from the 23rd to the 26th of February
– the 23rd of February being our B2B day during which you can enjoy the Fair and meet the exhibitors and other professionals without the bustle of the public.
- Access to some of our 20+ privatized areas (by appointment only).
- Access to the business lounge area for your meetings.
- An invitation to the “As d’Or Game of the Year” Award Ceremony taking place on Thursday the 23rd of February at 7:30pm in the Grand Auditorium.
- The possibility to try the latest games and enjoy exclusive previews of 2023 games in the relaxed atmosphere of our showroom.
- A dedicated entrance to access the Fair quickly from 9:30am every day.
- A free game "Tell me more" offered by Life and Synapses editions.
The Festival reserves the right to validate your accreditation request.
For game associations and shops, not more than 3 badges can be booked.
In 2023 a total of 2300 Business badges will be available for sale.
For more information please fill in this form.
If you were a registered participant in a previous edition of the Festival as a business badge holder you can book your new badge directly from Tuesday the 11th of October 2022.
Early bird: 40 € (limited to 300 badges)
Standard: 48 €
On site: 55 € (limited to available badges)
All prices include VAT